Welcome to one of our most popular pages -
the heart and soul of our mission... the dogs!
Brew City Bully Club focuses primarily on prevention through education and outreach based programs. But we can't leave out RESCUE!
The BCBC Rescue Program is designed to place our top notch Breed Ambassadors with top notch Adoptive Families. BCBC Alumni work hard to spread the good word at events, parades, awareness walks and more!
Owning a pit bull requires a proper environment, attention and owner commitment. In order to ensure a proper fit between dog and owner, BCBC requires all potential adopters to review our Adoption Guidelines and meet ALL of our criteria before adopting through BCBC.
Brew City Bully Club Adoptables!
Look who's available today:
Casanova here! I am just over a year old and am a happy, fun loving pup! I enjoy the simple things in life - running, playing, chasing the cat, eating more food than I should and playing again! I LOVE my kiddie pool - I chase the water and plop down in the pool on hot summer days! I play fetch, though I'm working on the whole "bring it back" thing! I am working on my manners with other dogs and would currently do best in a home with no other animals. But don't worry, I'm perfectly happy that way and will entertain you so much it would be like having a couple pets in the home! ;) I love everyone I meet and would make a great addition to any family! I hope my forever home finds me soon!
Welcome to BCBC Bubbles and Jameson!
Dahlia! Adoption Pending!
Norman! Adoption Pending!
Want to Adopt a BCBC Dog? Yes?! Cool!
Read through the step by step instructions below and then Fill out an Adoption Application Today!
What is the BCBC adoption process like?
Below is a step by step guide!
1. Review BCBC’s Adoption Guidelines
2. Review and complete the Online Adoption Application. Use this application to impress us! We have high standards for our dogs and higher standards for our adopters!
3. A BCBC Rep will review your application and will contact you within ONE WEEK to set up a meet and greet with the dog of your choice and your whole family. This will allow you to get to know our dog better and will give your current animals a chance to meet the Adoptable and make sure everyone gets along!
4. If everyone falls in love at the meet and greet, you would be invited to keep the dog in your home under our Foster to Adopt contract and the dog will be marked as “Adoption Pending”. We would schedule a time for a Home Visit / Foster to Adopt drop off.
5. Once the dog is responding well to your family and pets, the dog’s training is coming along and everyone is comfortable with the match, we would schedule a time to come to your home and finalize the adoption! This includes signing an adoption contract and providing the adoption donation of $200.
6. You become part of the BCBC Family! You'll be invited (and encouraged) to attend various events, outreach booths, parades, and other opportunities with your Breed Ambassador to help Change Minds and Save Lives!
*Please note the BCBC wholeheartedly believes in Positive Reinforcement Training. We hope that your training philosophies align with ours - or that you are open to learning more! Below is an excellent article titled "What is Positive Training" - please take some time to review it. It's very important to us that our adopters don't use any punitive training methods on our dogs.
What is Positive Training?