Welcome to one of our most popular pages -
the heart and soul of our mission... the dogs!
Brew City Bully Club focuses primarily on prevention through education and outreach based programs. But we can't leave out RESCUE!
The BCBC Rescue Program is designed to place our top notch Breed Ambassadors with top notch Adoptive Families. BCBC Alumni work hard to spread the good word at events, parades, awareness walks and more!
Owning a pit bull requires a proper environment, attention and owner commitment. In order to ensure a proper fit between dog and owner, BCBC requires all potential adopters to review our Adoption Guidelines and meet ALL of our criteria before adopting through BCBC.
Brew City Bully Club Adoptables!
Look who's available today:
Hi! I'm Honey! Are you interested in adopting me?! I don't blame you! I've been called "the most beautiful girl in the world", so who wouldn't want to adopt me?! Let me tell you a little bit about myself - I'm 3 years old, the perfect age! I'm not too young, I already know the ropes, but I still have plenty of energy to keep everyone entertained! Speaking of being entertained, I'm a very, very smart girl and can entertain myself. Not that I like to brag, however I've been told I keep people "on their toes"! I will keep you entertained with my smarts, playful nature and need to always be next to you! My favorite place to cuddle is on the couch and my favorite place to get scratched is on my belly! I am very food motivated (um, who isn't?!) and I love to play fetch - though I am still working on the whole bringing it back thing! My people have really been working hard on making me feel comfortable around other dogs. I am getting there and enjoy easy going, social dogs - I'll pass on pushy or rude friends! Kids, you ask? Yes please! I'll gladly share my home with one, or two....or....! And, I'll even rock a tutu during tea time!
Sweet Cinnamon is a 2 year old petite girl! A perfect day for this love bug would include sleeping in (a Princess needs her beauty sleep), some play time with her favorite stuffed toy, a romp around the back yard and an afternoon napping in a sun spot! Cinnamon likes to be close to her people and is a happy, bouncy pup - she will literally bounce towards her toys! She is the total package of smarts AND beauty! Cinnamon would do best as an only dog - after all, the Princess needs all of your attention!
Meet Loki! Loki is the Norse God of trickery, mischief, and change! We sure did name this pup right as he fits his name to a tee! Loki is 3 months old and enjoys all sorts of puppy things - getting into trouble, being way too cute for his own good and trying to navigate the world around him! Loki is looking for that perfect family that understands he has a lot of growing up to do and will lead him in the right direction!
Want to Adopt a BCBC Dog?
Fill out an Adoption Application Today!
What is the BCBC adoption process like?
Below is a step by step guide!
1. Review BCBC’s Adoption Guidelines
2. Review and complete the Online Adoption Application. Use this application to impress us! We have high standards for our dogs and higher standards for our adopters!
3. A BCBC Rep will review your application and will contact you within ONE WEEK to set up a meet and greet with the dog of your choice and your whole family. This will allow you to get to know our dog better and will give your current animals a chance to meet the Adoptable and make sure everyone gets along!
4. If everyone falls in love at the meet and greet, you would be invited to keep the dog in your home under our Foster to Adopt contract and the dog will be marked as “Adoption Pending”. We would schedule a time for a Home Visit / Foster to Adopt drop off.
5. Once the dog is responding well to your family and pets, the dog’s training is coming along and everyone is comfortable with the match, we would schedule a time to come to your home and finalize the adoption! This includes signing an adoption contract and providing the adoption donation of $200.
6. You become part of the BCBC Family! You'll be invited (and encouraged) to attend various events, outreach booths, parades, and other opportunities with your Breed Ambassador to help Change Minds and Save Lives!
*Please note the BCBC wholeheartedly believes in Positive Reinforcement Training. We hope that your training philosophies align with ours - or that you are open to learning more! Below is an excellent article titled "What is Positive Training" - please take some time to review it. It's very important to us that our adopters don't use any punitive training methods on our dogs.
What is Positive Training?