Welcome to one of our most popular pages -
the heart and soul of our mission... the dogs!
Brew City Bully Club focuses primarily on prevention through education and outreach based programs. But we can't leave out RESCUE!
The BCBC Rescue Program is designed to place our top notch Breed Ambassadors with top notch Adoptive Families. BCBC Alumni work hard to spread the good word at events, parades, awareness walks and more!
Owning a pit bull requires a proper environment, attention and owner commitment. In order to ensure a proper fit between dog and owner, BCBC requires all potential adopters to review our Adoption Guidelines and meet ALL of our criteria before adopting through BCBC.
Meet Jameson! Jameson is 3 years old and is a big hunk of love! Jameson's life started out extremely rough - no guidance, love or understanding of how to be a dog in our world. He lived in filth for years until he was rescued by police with his housemates. Jameson is continuing to learn how to trust people and can get anxious in big crowds of people. His biggest behavioral problem is nipping when he is too excited or unsure of what to do, however he has made good progress at the Rescue Retreat and in his Foster Home. Jameson's favorite season is SUMMER! He could lay outside all day - sunbathing and soaking up the smells the wind passes along! His perfect evening would be snuggling up on the couch to watch a movie and share your popcorn! Jameson is looking for an experienced home that understands this hard past and will help him continue his rehabilitation. Jameson will have to pass on a home with cats or kids. Jameson is house trained, crate trained and would do well in a home with other dogs.
Meet Bubbles! This energetic 2 year old would love to wiggle her way into your heart! Bubbles is a looker, and she knows it too! She'll shoot you over that quick side eye that says, "we're about to play"! Her favorite thing to do is play with the water hose and chase tennis balls! Bubbles loves to spend time outside and when she's done she would love to snuggle up with you on the couch for some rest before round two! Bubbles is fully house and crate trained and is an overall great dog that would fit well in your family! Bubbles would do best in a home with no cats or small dogs. We do believe Bubbles could share her home with another dog, however it would have to be the right match - an easy going dog she could have no problem bossing around - she's a Princess after all!
Soon to be Adopt-a-bulls!
Please welcome our 100th Rescue!
Georgia and her pups! Kahleesi, Attila the Hunny, Tootsie and Sherman.
Due to the number of applications, we are no longer accepting adoption applications for the puppies (Kahleesi, Attila the Hunny, Tootsie and Sherman).
Want to Adopt a BCBC Dog? Yes?! Cool!
Read through the step by step instructions below and then Fill out an Adoption Application Today!
What is the BCBC adoption process like?
Below is a step by step guide!
1. Review BCBC’s Adoption Guidelines
2. Review and complete the Online Adoption Application. Use this application to impress us! We have high standards for our dogs and higher standards for our adopters!
3. A BCBC Rep will review your application and will contact you within ONE WEEK to set up a meet and greet with the dog of your choice and your whole family. This will allow you to get to know our dog better and will give your current animals a chance to meet the Adoptable and make sure everyone gets along!
4. If everyone falls in love at the meet and greet, you would be invited to keep the dog in your home under our Foster to Adopt contract and the dog will be marked as “Adoption Pending”. We would schedule a time for a Home Visit / Foster to Adopt drop off.
5. Once the dog is responding well to your family and pets, the dog’s training is coming along and everyone is comfortable with the match, we would schedule a time to come to your home and finalize the adoption! This includes signing an adoption contract and providing the adoption donation of $200.
6. You become part of the BCBC Family! You'll be invited (and encouraged) to attend various events, outreach booths, parades, and other opportunities with your Breed Ambassador to help Change Minds and Save Lives!
*Please note the BCBC wholeheartedly believes in Positive Reinforcement Training. We hope that your training philosophies align with ours - or that you are open to learning more! Below is an excellent article titled "What is Positive Training" - please take some time to review it. It's very important to us that our adopters don't use any punitive training methods on our dogs.
What is Positive Training?