Welcome to one of our most popular pages -
the heart and soul of our mission... the dogs!
Brew City Bully Club focuses primarily on prevention through education and outreach based programs. But we can't leave out RESCUE!
The BCBC Rescue Program is designed to place our top notch Breed Ambassadors with top notch Adoptive Families. BCBC Alumni work hard to spread the good word at events, parades, awareness walks and more!
Owning a pit bull requires a proper environment, attention and owner commitment. In order to ensure a proper fit between dog and owner, BCBC requires all potential adopters to review our Adoption Guidelines and meet ALL of our criteria before adopting through BCBC.
Brew City Bully Club Adopt-a-bulls!
Meet sweet Nelly! This little pocket pittie is BURSTING with lots of love to give her new family! Nelly is a shadow and loves to be around her people all day, every day! Cooking in the kitchen? You'll have an assistant! Chilling on the couch? Snuggle buddy! Walking in the neighborhood? You'll have a friend to walk with! Taking a shower? She might hop in! Nelly loves her people! Nelly will need a patient family that understands it'll take a bit for her to settle into a new routine, she was left alone in her previous life so change may be challenging for her. While Nelly does have doggie friends, she'll need a more laid back dog that'll help her feel at ease during their first couple meetings. All around, Nelly is a sweet and sensitive soul looking for a family to call her own, in return she'll shower you with love, laughs,and great times!
Our resident Tripod is recovering from a rough patch in her life. This stray was hit by a car and had to have her back leg amputated. We'll be taking our time to let Amelia come out of her shell as her own pace. You got this little girl!
This 7 month old pup is terrified of the world! Not to worry, we are hard at work making the world less scary for her! She'll be getting spayed, vaccinations updated and a behavior modification plan will be put in place to help her become comfortable. Stay tuned for more information on the newest member of the BCBC Family!
Want to Adopt a BCBC Dog? Yes?! Cool!
Read through the step by step instructions below and then Fill out an Adoption Application Today!
What is the BCBC adoption process like?
Below is a step by step guide!
1. Review BCBC’s Adoption Guidelines
2. Review and complete the Online Adoption Application. Use this application to impress us! We have high standards for our dogs and higher standards for our adopters!
3. A BCBC Rep will review your application and will contact you within ONE WEEK to set up a meet and greet with the dog of your choice and your whole family. This will allow you to get to know our dog better and will give your current animals a chance to meet the Adoptable and make sure everyone gets along!
4. If everyone falls in love at the meet and greet, you would be invited to keep the dog in your home under our Foster to Adopt contract and the dog will be marked as “Adoption Pending”. We would schedule a time for a Home Visit / Foster to Adopt drop off.
5. Once the dog is responding well to your family and pets, the dog’s training is coming along and everyone is comfortable with the match, we would schedule a time to come to your home and finalize the adoption! This includes signing an adoption contract and providing the adoption donation of $200.
6. You become part of the BCBC Family! You'll be invited (and encouraged) to attend various events, outreach booths, parades, and other opportunities with your Breed Ambassador to help Change Minds and Save Lives!
*Please note the BCBC wholeheartedly believes in Positive Reinforcement Training. We hope that your training philosophies align with ours - or that you are open to learning more! Below is an excellent article titled "What is Positive Training" - please take some time to review it. It's very important to us that our adopters don't use any punitive training methods on our dogs.
What is Positive Training?