Welcome to one of our most popular pages -
the heart and soul of our mission... the dogs!
Brew City Bully Club focuses primarily on prevention through education and outreach based programs. But we can't leave out RESCUE!
The BCBC Rescue Program is designed to place our top notch Breed Ambassadors with top notch Adoptive Families. BCBC Alumni work hard to spread the good word at events, parades, awareness walks and more!
Owning a pit bull requires a proper environment, attention and owner commitment. In order to ensure a proper fit between dog and owner, BCBC requires all potential adopters to review our Adoption Guidelines and meet ALL of our criteria before adopting through BCBC.
Brew City Bully Club Adoptables!
Look who's available today:
Honey's Adoption Fee is Waived!
Hi! I'm Honey! Are you interested in adopting me?! I don't blame you! I've been called "the most beautiful girl in the world", so who wouldn't want to adopt me?! Let me tell you a little bit about myself - I'm 3 years old, the perfect age! I'm not too young, I already know the ropes, but I still have plenty of energy to keep everyone entertained! Speaking of being entertained, I'm a very, very smart girl and can entertain myself. Not that I like to brag, however I've been told I keep people "on their toes"! I will keep you entertained with my smarts, playful nature and need to always be next to you! My favorite place to cuddle is on the couch and my favorite place to get scratched is on my belly! I am very food motivated (um, who isn't?!) and I love to play fetch - though I am still working on the whole bringing it back thing! My people have really been working hard on making me feel comfortable around other dogs. I am getting there and enjoy social dogs - I'll pass on pushy or rude friends! Kids, you ask? Yes please! I'll gladly share my home with one, or two....or....! And, I'll even rock a tutu during tea time!
Casanova here! I'm your typical 10 - 11 month old puppy! I enjoy the simple things in life - running, playing, chasing the cat, eating more food than I should and playing again! I love everyone I meet and enjoy the company of other dogs - but they should like playing as much as I do! I would make a great addition to any family and I hope my forever home finds me soon!
Did someone say Princess?! I'm here! Ok fine....they call me Harley most of the time! (But we all know I'm the Princess!) I enjoy spending time with my people outside, or inside, or anywhere, really! I love most things - people, playing, cheese treats and snuggling! I had a very abrupt change in my life that has left me confused so I can be a bit shy at times. Once we make a connection, beware, I've been know to steal hearts with my big beautiful smile, zest for life and happy go lucky nature! Oh yea, I'll steal your spot on the couch too!
Want to Adopt a BCBC Dog?
Fill out an Adoption Application Today!
What is the BCBC adoption process like?
Below is a step by step guide!
1. Review BCBC’s Adoption Guidelines
2. Review and complete the Online Adoption Application. Use this application to impress us! We have high standards for our dogs and higher standards for our adopters!
3. A BCBC Rep will review your application and will contact you within ONE WEEK to set up a meet and greet with the dog of your choice and your whole family. This will allow you to get to know our dog better and will give your current animals a chance to meet the Adoptable and make sure everyone gets along!
4. If everyone falls in love at the meet and greet, you would be invited to keep the dog in your home under our Foster to Adopt contract and the dog will be marked as “Adoption Pending”. We would schedule a time for a Home Visit / Foster to Adopt drop off.
5. Once the dog is responding well to your family and pets, the dog’s training is coming along and everyone is comfortable with the match, we would schedule a time to come to your home and finalize the adoption! This includes signing an adoption contract and providing the adoption donation of $200.
6. You become part of the BCBC Family! You'll be invited (and encouraged) to attend various events, outreach booths, parades, and other opportunities with your Breed Ambassador to help Change Minds and Save Lives!
*Please note the BCBC wholeheartedly believes in Positive Reinforcement Training. We hope that your training philosophies align with ours - or that you are open to learning more! Below is an excellent article titled "What is Positive Training" - please take some time to review it. It's very important to us that our adopters don't use any punitive training methods on our dogs.
What is Positive Training?